We offer sailing courses with a professional instructor.
The best way to get the knowledge and experience you need in no time!
Do you want to improve your navigation skills, as well as acquire practice and confidence in the handling of a boat? Whether you are interested in the world of racing or if you prefer cruising, we have the right course for you!
Business Yacht Club offers sailing courses of different levels and with different sailboats in Barcelona.
We adjust the schedule to your needs and we assure you that you will obtain the knowledge and experience you need. Each module lasts 3 hours, each course consists of 4 modules. All our skippers are professionals with extensive experience in navigation, so they can explain in a clear and practical way everything you need. That way you will learn and quickly master what interests you the most.
- Intensive basic: ideal if you have not sailed before sailing or you are starting. You will learn to perform the most common maneuvers on a sailboat, as well as the basic concepts of sailing.
- Intensive sail trim: you will learn to trim the sails correctly, optimizing the boat's performance to the maximum.
- Intensive gennaker: you will learn the keys to handle this type of sail.
- Regatta preparation: if you already have experience of navigation and you want to train to participate in a regatta, this is your course. They teach, among other things: practice of the different roles in the boat, strategy of approaching the starting line and how to position themselves according to the weather, turn in the buoy, and fast and precise execution of the maneuvers.
- Intensive motor maneuvers: you will acquire practice to dock and unhitch a boat and you will learn to take into account the inertia of the boat, the thrust of the wind and the propeller's effect.
- Intensive anchoring: perfect for getting confidence with anchoring in bays and beaches. They will teach you how to maneuver the boat, what precautions should be taken and what steps to follow to drop the anchor or set a buoy rope.
- Intensive electronics: you will learn how to use the electronics of the boat, such as the plotter, the AIS, the autopilot or the radio.
- Intensive night navigation: you will learn the peculiarities of night navigation, like recognizing other boats for their lights or leaving and entering the port at night.
The price of the course depends on the type of sailboat chosen. Click on INFO of the sailboat you prefer below to see the price! Prices from Monday to Friday, for weekends € 100 extra. Possibility of taking guests to the course without additional charge !!
Contact us to evaluate the course that best suits your needs!